Are you an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager
looking for a step forward in your career and a job with a company that has a reputation for quality and service in the GTA? Are you interested in working for a company with a passion for construction, incredible team culture and atmosphere with new ideas embraced and visibility in the organization? Would you like to work on award winning Mid and High Rise developments? Then read the details below and apply today!
If you are currently a Project Manager with experience in working for an Owner/Developer or a Construction Management firm, can take the lead on projects and oversee a small but high performing team then this would be the ideal role for you. You will have the autonomy to run your projects with pride on quality, customer service and efficient timelines with this GTA developer.
Here’s more insight:
What you will get out of it
- Liaise diplomatically with all parties of the project(s) from A-Z
- Thorough with budget and timelines
- Great personality and knows how to have fun at work, be resourceful, delegate when needed and lead by example
- Have experience and general understanding of working as a PM from an owners and construction delivery perspective and a desire to work in that space over time
- Exceptional communication skills and business acumen along with an empathetic approach situations
Our client is a highly respected Developer/Owner with an excellent reputation for constructing successful Residential profile projects and a diverse portfolio across the GTA. They are looking to hire a dedicated Project Manager and will give you full autonomy to manage the projects and full support to grow your career and be rewarded like an owner.
If you think this would be the perfect role for someone you may know, feel free to refer this to them.
We thank all applicants in advance, and only those who are qualified will be contacted