Are you a Client Side Project Manager looking for a job with a company that has a reputation for quality and service in the Halton Region? Are you interested in working for a company with a passion for construction, incredible team culture and atmosphere with new ideas embraced and visibility in the organization? Would you like to work on Green Buildings(LEED) and Residential Low, Mid and High Rise developments? Then read the details below and apply today!
If you are currently a Client Side Project Manager with experience in working for an Owner/Developer, can take the lead on projects and oversea the "in-house" construction arm then this would be the ideal role for you. You will have the autonomy to run your projects with pride on quality, customer service and efficient timelines with this Construction Guru (company) in the Here’s more insight:
- Liaise diplomatically with all parties of the project(s) from A-Z
- Source reputable trades and manage them
- Thorough with budget and timelines
- Experience in Residential Low, Mid and High Rise and technical know-how
- Create, delegate and oversea pro forma creation, value-engineering and understanding drawings and contribute design suggestions and expertise
- Great personality and knows how to have fun at work, be resourceful, delegate when needed and lead by example
- Have experience and general understanding of acquisitions and development and a desire to work in that space over time
- Exceptional communication skills and business acumen
What you will get out of it
Our client is a leading Developer/Owner with an excellent reputation for constructing successful Residential profile projects and a diverse portfolio across the Halton Region. They are looking to hire a dedicated Project Manager to be the construction expert, representing the owner from pre-construction/design stages through to finish.
If you think this would be the perfect role for someone you may know, feel free to refer this to them.
We thank all applicants in advance, and only those who are qualified will be contacted.