Are you a Low-Rise expert with over 8 years of experience? A rapidly growing Low-Rise construction company with projects across the GTA and beyond. The company has an uncompromising commitment to building innovative neighbourhood developments. They are growing rapidly and are looking for a Low-Rise Project Manager to strengthen their team and add value to the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- Oversee contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Negotiate contract terms and maintain company’s best interest
- Manage compliance with health and safety regulations and codes
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, cost tracking reports and progress reports
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effective solutions
In return, our client offers competitive compensation packages that are reflective of your experience and provide a supportive and collaborative work environment. Career progression and exciting project opportunities are on the table for the right person.
Thank you in advance for your application. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.