About the opportunity:
We are working with a high-end developer that’s building Highrise Condo and Large Master plan, Residential and Mixed Use developments in the GTA. Our client is looking for a Development Project Coordinator with a reliable understanding of architecture, construction and design
. From a personality perspective, our client is looking for a self-starter, someone who is very motivated and resourceful. If you thrive working in a medium sized firm that is busy, always collaborating with one another and genuinely love what they do then this is the right team for you!
- Co-ordinating and assisting with the management of the consulting team ie: following up all consultants to ensure deliverables are met, organizing meetings, ensuring proper communication among the consultant team, ensuring proper distribution of required materials, monitor consultant invoicing/payment for approval
- Working with the Project Manager(s) ,planning and construction teams to assist reviewing the preparation of specifications and drawings for assigned project(s); you should have a versed knowledge and understanding of blueprint reading
- Ability to work with the architect and help with drafting on AutoCAD when needed for highly customized designs
- Full coordination and obtainment of development, design permits from zoning approval stage
- Monitor construction schedules and deliverables and report any variances to the Project Manager and quickly identify areas of concern; be proactive to issues which impact schedule and budget
- Assist Project Manager(s) to ensure the quality and scheduling of the finishes are adhered to at the time of Pre Delivery
- Architectural Degree or diploma is preferred; however other Post Secondary education will be considered. Masters/MBA would be an asset
- Must have 1-4 years of previous experience working as a project coordinator with a Construction/Development firm/architectural firm.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & MS Project
If you are a self-starter with lots of ambition and want to work for a leading developer in the GTA, then APPLY NOW.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be contacting qualified applicants. Thank you for your interest in advance.