Development Manager – Land Development, High Rise
Are you ambitious, career driven, and excited to collaborate on a team that values forward thinking and initiative from a Development Manager
? If you are passionate about real estate, and working for a fast-paced, supportive team, then you need to keep reading.
What will you be doing as the Development Manager for High Rise Residential Projects?
Do you like using your strong verbal and communication skills to lead a team of consultants through the effective execution of challenging and rewarding projects? Then take a look at the day-to-day responsibilities in this incredible (and highly demanded) role!
What’s in it for you?
- Use your coordination, planning, and organizational skills to represent your company within the city with lawyers, planning consultants, and surveyors on a daily basis
- Coordinate the construction plans and final plan approvals with governing municipalities and contractors in order to ensure schedules are met on time and successfully
- Manage engineering firms to conduct necessary site inspections and that infrastructure is being constructed in accordance with the approval of construction plans
- Support the executive team on all aspects of project development, in planning and implementing high rise tower projects
- Attend preconstruction conferences with contractors and civil engineers to review plans, specifications and drawings
- Lead a strong team with the goal of mentoring, and coaching from your experiences
Our client is a forward thinking, fast paced developer looking for individuals to be a part of something incredible. If you are experienced, hands-on and ready for your next challenge, then you need to apply quickly before this role is gone! This company has a successful, reputable, and proven track record for sustainable and value driven projects. Step into a role that allows you the ability to lead and mentor a team from your experience in the industry. This role provides generous compensations with full benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a strong executive team, directing all project activity and having the ability to showcase your talent. If you are ready to take your career, and these projects to the next level, apply today.
If you think this would be the perfect role for someone you may know, feel free to refer this to them.
We thank all applicants in advance, and only those who are qualified will be contacted.